To receive an email reminder about Hope & Harmony,
please fill out the information below.
In honor of our 20th anniversary, you’re invited to join MD Anderson Cancer Center Orlando for an afternoon of family fun.
Hope & Harmony is a free community event featuring a farmers market, live music, healthy cooking demonstrations, yoga demonstrations, wellness screenings, a kids’ zone and giveaways. Bring blankets and chairs so you can relax and enjoy the live entertainment.
Please consider bringing an item to donate to the Hubbard House, a comforting and convenient
“Home Away from Home” for family members of patients during extended hospital stays. Find a list of needed items here.
Schedule of Events
- 10:00 am to 10:05 am — Opening words
- 10:05 am to 10:35 am — Complimentary yoga lesson from Lori Wellen, Yoga and Fitness Instructor. The first 100 participants will receive a free yoga mat!
- 10:45 am to 11:15 am — Cooking from the Heart: Scrumptious heart healthy recipes and samples presented by ORMC and the Nutrition Department
- 11:25 am to 12:00 pm — MD Anderson – Orlando ceremony and moment of cheer for cancer survivors and those who have lost the battle
- 12:05 pm to 12:35 pm — UCF's Key Harmony performance
- 12:40 pm to 1:25 pm — BYU Noteworthy performance
- 1:35 pm to 2:05 pm — Rare Blend performance
- 2:15 pm to 3:00 pm — Tufts University Beelzebubs performance
- 3:15 pm to 3:45 pm — UCF's The Crescendudes performance
- 3:45 pm to 4:00 pm — Closing Words